That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ. Colossians 2:2
It’s no surprise to us that more and more reports are coming out to suggest that going to church makes people happier. Church improves lives for many reasons, but the main reason is that it brings people together. Healthy long-term relationships make life better. Being part of a network of good friends provides us with strength, confidence, and joy. Nothing else short of faith in Jesus gives us such incredible, life-altering blessings as being connected with other people. It’s our hearts desire to have everyone become of our church family, and to experience the blessings that come by connecting with others.
Divine Women’s Ministry
Divine Women is where we take a positive and practical approach to spiritual living. Regardless of the path you have come from, or the path you are on, our mission is to help you explore your relationship with God. Divine is where you will learn how to embrace your God-given uniqueness, maximize your strengths, and wisely steward your influence. There are many ways to connect through Divine Women:
- Anchor Groups – These small groups at Bay Valley Christian Church get women of all ages connected to grow, belong, and be transformed through life giving relationships. These groups are interest groups & bible study based. Anchor Groups are held weekly, bi-weekly, or once a month. Click here to find out more.
- Divine Evenings are Mid-Size Gatherings – These meetings are held once a month, doors open at 6:30pm for visiting, and worship begins at 7:05pm. These evenings help establish women in their identity for the purpose of leading, training, and encouraging others.
- Large Gatherings – These gatherings allow women of all ages to share the culture, values, and experience of Divine through our Winter Warm Up and our Mother Daughter Luncheon.
- Special events and community outreaches – These happen twice a year.
Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University (FPU) is Dave Ramsey’s life-changing program that will teach you how to make the right decisions with your money. You’ll learn practical skills and gain the confidence needed to achieve your financial goals and experience true financial peace! More than one million families have experienced amazing results through FPU. Financial Peace University is a 13-week program that encourages positive behavior with accountability and support. Personal finance is 80 percent behavior and only 20 percent head knowledge.
- Teaches financial responsibility with easy baby steps.
- Helps eliminate debt using the Debt Snowball method.
- Offers accountability and continued support with a lifetime membership.
- Trains participants to spend every dollar on paper with the zero-based budget planner.
- Empowers people struggling with financial hardships by establishing a plan to take control of their finances.
To sign up for Financial Peace University at Bay Valley, please visit daveramsey.com/FPU/classes – and type in your zip code to register for this class and purchase necessary class materials. For more information about FPU, please contact Melody at Melodysnider49@gmail.com.
MOPS is a ministry for mothers of preschoolers that meets every 1st & 3rd Tuesday.
Be refreshed and renewed on a trip of a lifetime! Delight in the rolling foothills of Raymond, California, and marvel at God’s majestic creations of Yosemite National Park. Strengthen your faith, be encouraged by true stories, and enjoy personal teachings along the way – all while forming new friendships. Take time away to seek God and be restored by His presence in one of the world’s most impressive landscapes.
2018 trip dates are coming soon!